CFMOTO UFORCE 1000EPS
CFMOTO UFORCE 1000EPS
Sale Sold out
Regular price $18,490.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
CFMOTO ’s toughest UTV yet, the UFORCE 1000 EPS is built on an all-new platform that has completely revolutionised the CFMOTO UTV range. The UFORCE 1000 takes UTVs to the next level and, even more importantly, at a price that’s simply too good to refuse.
Model highlights include two switchable drive modes (Normal/Work), electronic hill descent control and a large 5-inch display.
REAL MUSCLEThe UFORCE 1000 EPS is powered by a 71hp (53kW), 963cc, fuel-injected, four-stroke V-twin engine. The most powerful CFMOTO UTV yet. Period. The power is controlled by a Bosch 'fly by wire' throttle with the choice of two drive modes: Normal or Work. Electronic hill descent control also provides ultimate control during both high- and and low-speed manoeuvres.
Automotive-inspired cabin comfortably transports three adults. Open style dash, foldable centre console and under seat storage delivers an incredible combined 75.5 litres of storage.
The gas-assisted dumping cargo-bed carries 350kg, and features integrated tie down points. It is wide enough to accommodate a standard pallet . A towing package is fitted as standard with an 800kg capacity.
Equipped with a rear limited-slip differential which activates new turf mode. To avoid tearing up the ground, when loss of traction occurs on one rear wheel, the other will engage to minimise loss of forward momentum. Electronic power steering (EPS) narrows the UFORCE 1000 EPS's turning radius to 8.2m; the tightest in the range.
Trusted by more than 30,000 Aussie farmers, CFMOTO is a brand you can rely on. The UFORCE 1000 EPS is backed by a two-year warranty and supported by an 80-plus national dealer network to keep you going 24/7.
- 71hp, 963cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, four-stroke V-twin engine
- Bosch electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- Two drive modes: Normal or Work - CVT transmission
- Electronic hill descent control
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Selectable 2WD/4WD
- Push button-locking front differential
- Rear limited-slip differential (LSD)
- Dual A-Arm independent suspension
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- 14-inch alloy wheels
- 27-inch eight-ply CST tyres
- Three-person bench seat
- Driver seat adjustability
- 75.5 litres of in cabin storage
- Large 40-litre fuel tank
- Large gas-assisted tipping cargo tray
- CFMOTO roof kit
- 800kg towing capacity
- 350 kg rear tray carrying capacity
- Tow package, indicators, horn and mirrors
- Available in Twilight Blue
- Two-year warranty